CRM software allows you to manage contacts and quotes, grow your customer base and market more effectively. Yet your phone system may be holding you back.
Now more than every your phone system is critical to your success. Voice Over IP (VoIP) phone systems are not just for call centers. Every business can benefit from using a VoIP phone system and now it’s more affordable than ever with features you won’t find without expensive add-ons from other phone system choices.
Here are some of the top reasons for choosing a VoIP phone system:
- Click-to-call – you’ll never misdial again. You can call faster with a click of the mouse.
- Screen-pop incoming calls. The CRM can automatically open the contact record so you’ll be ready with all of the contact information at your fingertips.
- Mobile APP. Take & make phone calls from your cell phone as though you were in the office.
- A main business number with virtual assistant (press 1 for sales, press 2 for support etc) and a unique phone number for each user.
- Ring Groups. You can ring all of the people in sales at the same time and the first person to answer gets the call. The are many options – for example hunt call, round robin etc.
- Voicemail to email transcription. Very handy.
- Conference calls.
- Flexibility – call from anywhere. Move your office without changing a thing on your phone system. You’ll never need to update your business phone number again.
- Fewer calls go to voicemail. This is a huge boost for customer / contact satisfaction.
- The savings are so impressive that 85 percent of new Ooma VoIP customers say their decision was driven by price, click here for the survey results.
1. Cost Comparison – wow!
One of the most popular VoIP systems is provided by Ooma with more than 1 millions users!
Total Cost of Ownership by Year for 30 Users
|Year 1||Year 2||Year 3||Year 4||Year 5||Totals|
Monthly Cost per User
Can you believe those numbers? You’ll save $50,000 over 5 years by choosing a VoIP phone system. Amazing!
2. DIY – Here’s what’s involved
Phone Service – you’ll need to order service for local & long distance, conferencing and toll free numbers (don’t sign a long term contract).
Infrastructure – if you have an on-premise system you’ll need hardware – a PBX system, power conditioning & backup and network connection(s).
Maintenance – when you have hardware you’ll need a maintenance contract, imaging your system breaking and having it take a week to get it fixed. A week without an office phone system could be a huge problem.
Applications and Services – things like ring groups and virtual assistant are driven by software. Software means configurations and upgrades.
Employee time – this is probably the biggest hidden cost. Someone has to learn, program and manage the phone system.
3. Contact LeadMaster for a Free Trial
Your CRM software should suit your needs at an affordable cost, be able to scale as you grow and easily integrate with your website and other platforms. LeadMaster’s all-in-one platform has helped companies of many sizes and industries convert leads into revenue since 1998.
Our contact tracking, lead managing, email marketing, web lead catching, pipeline managing, quote generating, lead nurturing, survey sending CRM solution will get your company the most bang for its buck.