Cloud-Based and Online Sales Management Tools From LeadMaster
It wasn’t too long ago that customer relationship management — or CRM — solutions were simply beyond the reach of most small to medium-sized businesses. Designed for large corporations, these strategic sales management systems would help streamline workflows and track customer journeys for the big players while leaving the majority of smaller businesses out of the equation.
Fortunately, times have changed. Now, affordable CRM software solutions hosted both in the cloud and available in online versions are changing the way small to medium-sized businesses meet the needs of their customers in a timely and cost-effective manner.
If this is news to you as a small business owner, you’re not alone. Many of your peers are just discovering what CRM can do for their company’s flexibility, growth and profitability. But consider this: Recent studies report that businesses that fully utilize CRM software are experiencing sales increases of 29 percent over businesses that don’t. Now ask yourself which side of that statistic you want to be on. You’ll be glad to know that LeadMaster has designed a custom sales lead management software solution for small to medium-sized businesses.
Why Small to Medium-Sized Businesses Need CRM
As a business owner in today’s marketplace, it’s critical to pursue any competitive edge you can get. As a result, CRM for small to medium-sized businesses is quickly becoming a staple of how companies are effectively responding to and correcting issues like customer attrition, lagging sales and misalignment of revenue goals to sales forecasts.
With the right CRM solution, your business can enjoy better control over and insights into the following critical areas:
- Enterprise-wide organization: Quite possibly, you strive to be in control of all aspects of your business. This goal involves juggling emails, calendars and management systems, to name just a few of the tasks you try to stay on top of. But with CRM, these activities and more are integrated for you. Moreover, the insights you gain from having a comprehensive view of your business are like nothing you’ve had before. Stop juggling and get back to leading with CRM.
- Sales strategies: Ever have a sales campaign that didn’t live up to your expectations? It can be a frustrating and costly experience that leaves you and your sales team demoralized. With CRM, you’ll get the help you need to design sales strategies that accurately target your potential and current customers. The intelligence you gain about the mindset of your customer is practically invaluable — and you’ll never want to execute another sales strategy without it.
- Customer management: At the heart of CRM is your customer database, which offers greater visibility into how to make successful future sales. From knowing the communication channels each customer prefers to understanding where each customer is on the buyer’s lifecycle, you can go from making energy-draining cold calls to nurturing hot leads overnight. Get more for your efforts with the information you need to make every client communication a personalized interaction.
- Data collection and accessibility: How many times have you heard about a small business owner who kept everything on a laptop only to lose it? Simply put, the data your business needs to succeed and remain competitive is growing by the day. And you’re either storing that data in a manner that’s safe yet easily accessible, or you’re gambling with the very future of your business by trusting a device that can fall prey to breakdowns, theft or malware. With CRM that’s cloud-based, your business information is secure, accessible and able to go where you go — on any device.
- Financial reporting: From tracking billing cycles to producing financial reports, you can expect inaccuracies and delays to hurt your bottom line. But with CRM tools designed for small to medium-sized businesses, your profitability is clear. And with the time you save, you can get back to strategizing about other things that impact your revenue, like shipping options, loyalty discounts and special product pricing.
- Metrics generation: Do you know off the top of your head which of your marketing or sales campaigns in the last three years had the most impact with repeat customers between the ages of 20 and 35 years old? Which of your sales reps had the most success converting leads into sales with women, men or both? The answers to these questions and more lie in the use of critical metrics that CRM puts at your fingertips. Without metrics, you can’t grasp the full picture.
LeadMaster CRM for Small and Medium-Sized Businesses
For small and medium-sized businesses (SMBs), CRM’s are difficult to find. Many are built with Fortune 500 companies in mind, which make their features and costs excessive for smaller companies. At LeadMaster, we believe in helping businesses of all sizes, which is why our custom CRM for SMBs offers your company an efficient and affordable solution.
Advantages of Our Web-Based Lead Tracking for Small and Medium-Sized Businesses
Traditional competition is fierce. New competitors seem to erect new websites daily. While modern innovations have helped companies gain footing into your industry, they have also lowered the barrier of entry to powerful sales and marketing automation tools.
What was once only available to Fortune 500 companies can now be deployed in small businesses at a price that’s affordable and reasonable. LeadMaster’s All-In-One CRM Platform for Small Business features easy-to-deploy tools that will make your company look like a corporate giant, without taking away your small business flair.
As a noted leader in CRM reviews for small businesses, we ensure that the advantages of our web-based software for lead tracking for businesses of small to medium size include:
- Success: Implementing a top-flight sales CRM for small business can make all the difference between success and failure. Keeping track of new orders, managing and tracking leads, managing call center and customer communications are just three features you can look forward to enjoying. Plus, our team can help you incorporate additional tools into our CRM for SMBs, as it’s customizable.
- Speed: Web-based lead management for small businesses can come with an expensive price tag — but not ours. We understand your company’s needs, which is why buying software or hardware isn’t necessary with our small- and medium-business CRM. Plus, you never have to sign a contract. Even better? We’ll have you up and running in 48 hours and can teach you how to use the online business lead tracking in an hour.
- Access: For any business, it’s essential to be organized. With our cloud-based CRM business leads, which offers online sales tracking software for small and medium businesses, we help your team access, update and review information in a snap. That way, if customers call with questions, you can provide answers fast.
- Integration: Using multiple programs can become a time-sink, especially if your team spends a good part of their day switching between programs. Our web-based lead tracking software for small and medium businesses integrates with tons of applications, including Salesforce.
Features of LeadMaster Mid-Size Business CRM
Our CRM for mid-sized businesses includes the following features:
- Automate Business Rules and Workflow: A rules-based CRM engine simplifies tasks and does the heavy lifting.
- Marketing Automation: Nurture customers and prospects, plus score sales inquiries.
- Landing Page Integration: Identify website visitors and catalog their behavior.
- Online Marketing Spend: Track, measure and improve how your marketing dollars are invested.
- Website Integration: Gather data from your site through a seamless process.
- Closed-Loop Practices: Track all your business processes from start to finish.
- Lead Management: Follow up on leads to not only get more customers, but also to keep more customers.
- Cost Savings: See cost reductions all around as your business gets streamlined.
Get a Free Trial of Our CRM Platform for Small and Medium-Sized Businesses
At LeadMaster, our goal is to provide your team with the tools to deliver an all-star customer experience, whether that’s by tracking and nurturing leads or assisting and caring for existing clients. With our web-based lead tracking software for small and medium businesses, you can do more without paying more.
Business Lead Tracking System Free Trial
Try a 30-day free trial of our CRM platform for small and medium-sized businesses — no payment information required — today to see what our cloud-based and customizable software can bring to your company. If you have questions, feel free to contact our exceptional team at 1-800-699-4164.