Marketing Automation Industry
Marketing automation and CRM have an interesting relationship, but in actuality, they’re not exactly the same solution. That’s why, for businesses of all sizes looking for the best marketing automation software, there’s a real need to understand precisely how voice marketing automation and customer relationship management relate to each other and what each solution can accomplish. Only in this way can you be sure the solution or solutions you choose will effectively serve the purposes of your sales and/or marketing team.
At LeadMaster, we’ve been serving the marketing and sales needs of small, medium and large businesses for more than two decades. In that time, we’ve developed both call marketing automation and CRM solutions that work together seamlessly and fit the needs of almost every major industry, from finance and real estate to call centers and healthcare organizations.
To help your business make the right choice when selecting an affordable marketing automation solution, CRM solution or both, let’s take a closer look at when marketing automation software is most often needed and how it serves as a preliminary step to CRM.
What Is Marketing Automation Software?
As its name implies, marketing automation software is focused on your marketing efforts — unlike CRM software, which tends to be more sales focused. What this means is that marketing automation helps streamline and focus the top tiers of your marketing funnel, while CRM comes into play when you’re managing your sales funnel and how it relates to prospective and current customers.
In other words, while your marketing team is developing campaigns, collecting raw leads and moving them down the marketing funnel to nurture them and turn them into active, qualified leads, that’s precisely when you can make the most use of marketing automation. Then later, when your sales department accepts those leads and works to convert them into viable sales and retain them as repeat customers, you need a robust CRM solution to support such efforts.
To further clarify when you can make the most of marketing automation software, here are some of the telltale signs that you might need it:
- You have an unwieldy customer list: Is your marketing team doing a great job of collecting emails and other contact information but struggling to properly organize the data into the right marketing funnel stages? If so, you need the assistance and high-quality performance of marketing automation software.
- You have a sparse customer list: On the flip side, if your marketing team is struggling to find more contacts, marketing automation software helps them generate more leads by reaching prospective candidates in the way that best fits your audience and positively presents your service or product.
- You’re generating content but need to present it appropriately: Both across multiple channels before a marketing campaign and in analytics and reports after a campaign, your marketing team can use marketing automation software to more widely publish content and measure its results in a timely manner. That way, their marketing efforts become more targeted and successful.
Of course, working with LeadMaster means that your marketing efforts are fully supported so that when the time comes to convert leads into sales, your CRM doesn’t miss a step — or an opportunity.
Managing leads and moving them through your company’s sales funnel takes time. Not only does your team have to connect and communicate with clients across multiple channels. They also have to track the progress of customers, identify when each is ready to buy and measure the campaign’s performance to boost conversion ratios. Our marketing automation solution gives you the tools to streamline those tasks.
How Marketing Automation Drives Performance
Our marketing automation and CRM system help you drive performance by providing the tools to:
- Streamline your marketing tasks so that you can reach and process more leads.
- Automate your manual tasks to cut costs and help your marketing and sales teams focus on closing sales, acquiring new leads and more.
- Measure your marketing campaign’s performance so that you can see how to make your efforts more persuasive to leads.
- Convert your sales funnel into a streamlined process that lets you handle more transactions and convert more leads.
Whether you’re a small, medium or large business looking to drive sales, growth and productivity, you can trust the best provider of marketing automation software on the market — LeadMaster — to deliver.
HOW MARKETING AUTOMATION AND CRM WORK
At LeadMaster, we’ve thought about what marketers need to reach their target audience and process consumers through their company’s sales funnel. That’s why our marketing automation solution includes a suite of go-to features, as well as a rules-based automation for customization.
With this program, you set up your system how you want. You’ll be able to decide how it’ll track, score and nurture leads without hassle. You can also define rules for drip marketing and email marketing. Once your system is set, it’ll handle establishing and maintaining contact, plus progress its level of connection with your leads. You can expect the following results:
Sales teams that have the information they need to close deals with prospects.
Prospects who are closer to your business, instead of a competitor’s, when they make a purchasing decision.
Staff that has critical analytical data to plan future marketing campaigns.
To learn more about the automation features of our solution, check out the LeadMaster Task Manager.
Advantages of LeadMaster Marketing Automation
Leading companies like Amazon demonstrate how useful marketing automation is in today’s business world. At LeadMaster, we bring the potential of this powerful tool to everyone, from small to large businesses. Distinct benefits of our cloud-based marketing automation and CRM tool include that it is:
- Scalable: Our system grows with you. Whether you need enough seats for 10 users or 1,000, our solution adapts to your changing needs.
- Affordable: For any business, the goal is the same — to thrive. We help you do just that with competitive, affordable rates that let you achieve new marketing and sales goals without straining your budget.
- Intuitive: No one enjoys a complicated system. Our marketing automation and CRM system feature an intuitive design that’s easy to learn and set up. In fact, we can have you ready to go in 10 minutes.
Start your Free 14-day trial now!
Learn how LeadMaster can help you manage leads and increase sales. Start your FREE 14-day trial!
Call us at 1-800-699-4164 to speak with an expert. We’ve helped thousands of customers and would love to do the same for you.