For most businesses, raw prospects and customer inquiries can come from a variety of sources. The challenge is to ensure higher priority inquiries are worked first. You have to determine what standards set these priorities and how to communicate them to your team. Across these sources and checkpoints, it can prove to be a challenge to manage and organize your leads and close sales.
LeadMaster offers a tool that solves this problem by automatically prioritizing and distributing leads to your team based on your standards. Watch the video to see how Smart Queue will make your lead management easier, and get in touch with LeadMaster today to learn more.
Smart Queue to Make the Calls that Matter
The Smart Queue tool from LeadMaster adds clarity and simplicity to managing call centers and inside sales. To use the program, the call teams enter the Smart Queue, and the system will choose the high priority call records.
When you enable the Smart Queue tool in your LeadMaster software, it will:
- Organize prospects and customer call records from different sources
- Automatically serve them up to an inside call center in prioritized order (score)
- Deliver high-priority records to the agent
For example, suppose leads are coming from three sources: the company’s website, Google advertising and pre-qualified purchased leads. A Smart Queue can be set up so that pre-qualified leads will always be delivered first. When there are no pre-qualified leads available, it will deliver a blend of website and advertising leads.
Smart Queue to Grow Your Business
In a world of increased competition, companies need to ensure that every selling hour is made as efficient as possible for their call teams. Smart Queues is just another feature within LeadMaster that helps focus on opportunities that have the best chance of converting into customers.
When you utilize our call management software, you’ll enjoy perks like:
- Cost-effective calling: LeadMaster and the Smart Queues are integrated with a variety of cloud dialing solutions, providing cost-effective click-to-call and power dialing.
- Management-defined prioritizing: Smart Queues allow management to pre-define how leads are scored, keeping the guesswork out of the hands of the call team.
- Reduced training time: The Smart Queue tool is easy to use — no smart calling training necessary. Simply click the ‘Enter Smart Queue’ button in the Smart Queue tab, and the most crucial lead appears.
- Automated business processes: Combine call dispositions, workflows and Smart Queues automatically in one location.
- Improved productivity: With Smart Queue, there’s no need for manually scheduling callbacks. As soon as the current prospect is dispositioned, the next prospect appears in the Smart Queue.
The Smart Queue tool by LeadMaster will change how your call center does business.
Start your Free 14-day trial now!
Learn how LeadMaster can help you manage leads and increase sales. Start your FREE 14-day trial!
Call us at 1-800-699-4164 to speak with an expert. We’ve helped thousands of customers and would love to do the same for you.