Lead Management Solution and CRM
Lead management is the process by which companies pinpoint, track and manage their prospective customers or leads. Also referred to as customer or contact acquisition, lead management typically involves software sales leads that are generated during the following steps:
- Generating leads: Attracting new customers is usually achieved through marketing campaigns that can include ads, blog postings, social media, position pieces or white papers, special events and other PR-related activities.
- Lead capturing: When potential customers respond to marketing prompts, their information is captured, and for each inquiry, a lead is generated.
- Sorting and contacting: Typically through the use of lead management software as part of an overall CRM solution, leads are then sorted, filtered and categorized according to the likelihood of conversion to a sale. Then, according to each company’s individual preferences, prioritized leads are shared with sales representatives, and contact is made.
- Nurturing leads: Either through follow-up calls, email marketing, social media efforts or some other form of outreach, leads who require further information or motivation to purchase are nurtured into becoming full-fledged customers.
Naturally, lead management isn’t exactly the same as customer relationship management. Nevertheless, since the journey from a prospect to a lead to a customer is a process best supported by timely data collected and shared with the right professionals in your organization, it’s good to know that a company like LeadMaster can help make both your sales and your marketing teams’ efforts more effective and meaningful for your contacts — no matter where they are in the sales funnel.
CRM Lead Management Software for Businesses
Did you know that companies lose as much as 80 percent of their sales leads? For many businesses, they’re missing out on those opportunities because of ineffective lead management, tracking and distribution processes. With our CRM lead management software for businesses, we help you streamline those steps and maximize your sales leads, growing your company’s profits and clientele.
Best of all, with LeadMaster’s free sales lead management software 30-day trial offer, you get to experience for yourself the difference that software specifically designed to capture, manage and appropriately funnel sales leads can make for your business.
Why a Lead Tracking Application Is Right for Your Business
Is a lead management application right for your business? Consider these questions:
- Do you collect or need to track leads?
- Are you uncertain about how leads flow through your company?
- Is it challenging to track leads back to marketing campaigns?
- Do you want to improve the efficiency of distributing responsibilities?
- Are your marketing reports ineffective for making informed decisions?
If you answered “yes” to any one of the above questions, trust that our software for sales leads will help your company solve its ongoing sales challenges, like streamlining your pipeline for opportunities or generating in-depth, actionable reports that help you transition prospects into customers.
What the LeadMaster Lead Management Solution Can Do for You
Features of our software for sales leads include lead nurturing, distribution and more. With our customized lead management solution, you can streamline the process when it’s time to:
Assess and classify your leads fast. Whether they’re an A Lead or a D Lead, you can log and track their status with ease through our lead management application. Plus, that data is easy for your team to access.
Update your leads score, from hot to cold, with our CRM lead management solution. Again, all this information is accessible to your teammates, even if they’re working at home, as our application is cloud-based.
Deliver real-time information:
Get the latest status updates on opportunities without popping into your co-worker’s office. With real-time notifications, you can act fast on hot leads that have gone warm or cold ones that are heating up.
Receive helpful, actionable reports with our lead management application. Our cloud-based solution for sales leads can create numerous assessments, which gives your team valuable data for evaluating their marketing and sales strategy.
Advantages of the LeadMaster CRM Lead Management Solution
At LeadMaster, our lead management software offers several benefits:
We help companies of all sizes. That’s why we make sure our lead management application’s price is not only competitive but also affordable for businesses of every scale and industry.
Learning curves are a hassle, especially when you’re trying to improve your company’s productivity. That’s why our CRM lead management solution offers an intuitive design that reduces training times and boosts adoption rates.
We understand the desire to do more with less. Our CRM lead management software for businesses helps you accomplish that by integrating with must-have applications like QuickBooks, Lead-Xtreme and dozens more.
While some software for sales leads requires additional hardware and setup costs, all it takes to get our lead management application up and running is 10 minutes of your time. Because it’s cloud-based, setting it up is quick and easy — and our Certified Consultants are always ready to assist.
Try a Free Trial of Our Lead Management Software
At LeadMaster, our lead management application provides businesses with a tailored and scalable solution that gives their teams the tools to nurture sales leads and transform them into loyal and long-term customers.
Discover what LeadMaster can do for you by trying a free 30-day trial of our lead management software today — no payment information needed. If you have questions about the free lead management software trial of our management software for sales leads, contact our Certified LeadMaster Consultants for more information online or by phone at 1-800-699-4164.