LeadMaster, in conjuction with Electronic Voice Services introduces a digital telephone that is integrated with LeadMaster. LeadMaster Voice is compatible with the following VOIP providers.
A Click Dialer – This digital softphone is integrated with LeadMaster so phone numbers in LeadMaster are now live links. While you're using LeadMaster with Internet Explorer, just click on the phone number in the LeadMaster CRM and your LeadMaster Voice digital softphone dials the number. LeadMaster Voice is a much more efficient and accurate way to dial numbers compared to dialing by hand.
- Play Pre-Recorded Messages - Click any of the blue arrows to play one of your 3 pre-recorded messages. A great feature when you reach an answering machine or voice mail and want to leave a message. It saves time and you don't have to say the same thing over and over again. You'll never be at a loss for words when you have to leave a message.
- Calling Scripts - Click the paper icon to display 4 scripts that you can customize.
- Record Conversations - Click the little red button to record your conversations on your hard drive.
- Place Calls on Hold - Click the Hold button to place a call on Hold. Click it again to release and talk.
Stop wasting time - get your LeadMaster Voice digital softphone today
Click here for Free Trial
Swipe Dialer– Instead of looking back and forth at phone numbers, you can highlight any telephone number on your PC, then simply click copy to call. To activate the swipe dialer click the checkbox 'Swipe-Off/On' in the upper left hand corner of your phone. Great for prospecting using phone numbers on E-mails, spreadsheets, documents, websites, etc. No more dialing the wrong number, with the swipe dialer feature on the LeadMaster Voice digital phone you'll always get the number right. Great for lead generation activities.
- VoIP Phone Service
- High Speed Internet Connection
- Desktop or Laptop Computer with Windows XP, Vista or 7
- Wired or Wireless USB or PC Headset - click here for headset recommnedations
LeadMaster Voice requires bandwidth (both upload and download) for the phone call (if you are a call center with 10 agents you'll need significant bandwidth). If you don't have suffficient bandwidth you may experience quality problems. For example talking on LeadMaster Voice while downloading, using virtual meeting software or other activity that requires significant bandwith may result in poor quality voice transmission. Test your internet bandwidth with Speakeasy's free bandwidth test. Click here to run the test.
If you'd like to try LeadMaster Voice, Electronic Voice Services & ZoomCalls will provide you with 100+ free minutes when you sign up for the free download. After the free period, you can purchase an unlimited outbound calling plan for just $29/month - no contract, just month-to-month. If you'd like an inbound line as well just add $10 and for $39 per month you'll get both inbound and outbond with unlimited calling in the US and Canada..
To find out how LeadMaster Voice can work for you
We can implement a solution that is tailored for your industry, company and situation. We'd be happy to talk with you about a solution for your individual needs.
Don't have time for a phone conversation? Click here to send us an email and we'll get the conversation started via email.