Sales CRM Solutions
Examining a Sample Workflow
You can examine the workflows in your system by clicking on Administration and then clicking on Automation and Workflow Management. You will need access to Administration to manage workflows in LeadMaster.
To see the details of one of the Workflow Processes click on the name of the Workflow Process. This will expand the workflow in read-only mode.
Every workflow has the same basic structure:
- A condition on the left side to be evaluated.
- On the right are one or more actions that will happen as a result of the evaluation.
In Figure -2- you’ll see the first process, ‘Initial Prospecting’ expanded to show the details. There are two components to this automation:
- The condition that if true the workflow executes actions.
- This is checking to see if you put a checkmark next to the box for the field called ‘Send Intro Email & Whitepaper’
- The actions that will result if the condition is true.
- Update the record’s Lead Progress, Lead Value & Sales Stage
- Add A Callback to your Calendar for tomorrow
In the ‘Initial Prospecting’ Workflow Process’ the condition that is being evaluated is when the checkbox, ‘Send Intro Email & Whitepaper’ is checked and the clicked GO/Update button was clicked (this means an existing record was updated) then the condition is true and the resulting actions will be performed.
Here are the components of the automation in detail:
- Update the record 3 ways
- The Lead Status will be updated to ‘Have Not Reached’
- The Lead Value will be set to ‘0’
- The Sales Stage will be set to ‘Initial Prospecting (0%)’
- A Callback Event will be added for tomorrow
- The Event Name will be ‘Follow-up’
- The Type of Event will be ‘Phone Follow-up’
- The Start Time will be ‘ Tomorrow’ and although it isn’t shown here you are able to specify the exact time of the Event. It will be added to your calendar built into the LeadMaster system.
Note: All of the values for Lead Status, Lead Value, Sales Stage etc. are user definable in the Reference Tables so you can set those values to whatever is required by your individual situation and business requirements.
Click here to send us an email and we'll send you a user ID & password to our system so you can see for yourself just how easy it is to manage your leads with LeadMaster. No strings attached.
Give us a call at 800-699-4164 and we'll connect you with one of our CRM experts. We've helped hundreds of companies just like yours. Don't waste another day. Give us a call - you'll be glad you did.